Fra Werden(til)bergen

Bergen on one of the 163 rainless days

Bergen on one of the 163 rainless days
Bergen on one of the 163 rainless days

Friday 14 August 2015

been there, done that (sort of a poem)

Doors open, I get in. Doors close.
Crowded.
I look, you look.
You smile, I smile.
I look away. Excited.
I look out the window. Cars, Streets, a bridge, a mountain, a lake.
I look back. You. Your eyes. Blue. A lake.
They meet. We smile.
I look down, smiling still.
We move. Along the light rail lines. Houses, people, trees. Next stop.
People get out and in. People leave. People pass.
Not you.
You stay.
So close.
Not a meter.
You sit, I stand.
My hand on the seat in front of you.
Holding on. Holding fast.
Next stop. You get up. Hastily.
You squeeze by. Eye. Contact.
“Beklager.”.
Me, quiet, smiling. My eyes following blond hair.
You leave. Doors close. I sit.
You walk by. Glass in between.
Looks can pass through.
They do.
I’m moving.
One last eye to eye.
You’re gone.
I’m gone.
Forever.

(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment